We Are Experts in Microscopy, Imaging and Histology
North Central Instruments (NCI) provides a complete line of scientific instrumentation and solutions for microscopy, digital imaging, and histology.
NCI represents Leica’s complete line of products for:
- The educational market including compound microscopes (monocular and binocular), stereozoom and stereomicroscopes, virtual microscopy and a wide variety of HD cameras and digital cameras for documentation and teaching.
- The research and biological market using advanced techniques such as fluorescence, phase contrast, DIC (nomarksi), timelapse, multi-channel, z stacking, confocal, TIRF and live cell imaging.
- The industrial and forensic market which include comparison microscopes, digital microscopes, toolmakers microscopes, bench top SEM, and video inspection systems for manufacturing and quality control.
- The clinical market which include scopes used for Pathology, Hematology, Cytology, Cytogenetics, and whole Slide scanners and digital pathology.
- The histology market by providing microtomes, cryostats, tissue processors, cover slippers, strainers, embedders and printers.
We carry a complete line of microscope bulbs for Leica microscopes and light sources. As well as common replacement lamps for Fiberoptic Illuminators, Fluorescence, and metal Halide light sources. In addition we carry accessories for Leica’s line of histology equipment including Leica carbon filters, Leica microtome disposable blades, and Microtome Oil.